The IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ICARM) is the flagship conference of both IEEE-SMC TC on Bio-mechatronics and Bio-robotics Systems, and IEEE-RAS TC on Neuro-Robotics Systems.
The ICARM 2022 will take place in the Guilin，Guangxi, China, from July 3rd to 5th, 2022.
Guilin is a prefecture-level city in the northeast of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region of Southern China, sitting on the west bank of the Lijiang River. Guilin is South China’ s shining pearl, with verdant mountains, elegant waters, magnificent crags, and fantastic caverns.
The conference will provide an international forum for researchers, educators, engineers in general areas of mechatronics, robotics, automation and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Intelligent mechatronics, automation, control systems
- Bionic robotics, autonomous and evolutionary robotics
- Modelling of human sensory and motor systems
- Bionic robot navigation, task and motion planning
- Locomotion and manipulation in biological and robot systems
- Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and semi-autonomous systems
- Robotic systems modeling, optimization, simulation and experiments
- Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
- AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
- Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process
All papers must be submitted in PDF format prepared strictly following the IEEE PDF Requirements. The standard number of pages is 6 and the maximum page limit is 8 pages with extra payment for the two extra pages. All papers accepted by IEEE ICARM 2022 will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.