Call for Papers
The IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ICARM) is the flagship conference of both IEEE-SMC TC on Bio-mechatronics and Bio-robotics Systems, and IEEE-RAS TC on Neuro- Robotics Systems.
The ICARM 2020 will take place in the Shenzhen University (SZU), Shenzhen, China, from July 3rd to 6th, 2020. SZU is “The Special Economic Zone University, the Window University, the Experimental University” and Shenzhen，located at the north of Hong Kong，is an incubator for cutting-edge design, a rule-breaking tech hub, a bastion of next-gen urbanism, and a leading cultural capital. Besides a vibrant dining, arts and entertainment scene, Shenzhen is home to countless key attractions and a wide range of accommodations.
The conference will provide an international forum for researchers, educators, engineers in general areas of mechatronics, robotics, automation and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields.
Topics of Interest
- Intelligent mechatronics, automation, control systems
- Bionic robotics, autonomous and evolutionary robotics
- Modelling of human sensory and motor systems
- Bionic robot navigation, task and motion planning
- Locomotion and manipulation in biological and robot systems
- Teleoperation, tele-robotics, haptics, and semi-autonomous systems
- Robotic systems modeling, optimization, simulation and experiments
- Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
- AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
- Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process
- 20 January 2020: Full papers and organized session proposals
- 20 January 2020: Proposal for tutorials and workshops
- 20 April 2020: Notification of paper and session acceptance
- 20 May 2020: Submission of final papers in IEEE PDF format