IEEE ARM 2022 MESSAGE
The IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ICARM) is the flagship conference of both IEEE-SMC TC on Bio-mechatronics and Bio-robotics Systems, and IEEE-RAS TC on NeuroRobotics Systems. The ICARM 2022 will take place in the Steigenberger Hotel Guilin from July 9th to 11th, 2022. The conference would be organized by Guangxi University, China, Foshan University, China, and Southern University of Science and Technology, China. The conference will provide an international forum for researchers, educators, engineers in general areas of mechatronics, robotics, automation and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields.
Manuscripts should be submitted to ARM 2022 online in PDF format via PaperPlaza. Conference committees would invite the high-quality papers to be submitted to Robotica focus section ‘Robotica/ARM Emerging Topics’ online. The submitted papers will be subject to a peer review process in the standard of ARM conference and Robotica Journal. All final accepted papers from submissions to the Focused Section will be published in the December Issue of Robotica in 2022 and will be presented in the 2022 IEEE International Conference on ARM (ARM 2022, www.ieee-arm.org). Robotica does not accept the submissions to the Focused Section on Robotica/ARM Emerging Topics unless the conference committees recommend the paper. The submitted papers to Robotica special issue must include a COVER letter indicating ARM conference number and the following statement: This paper is recommended by the ICARM Conference Program Committee.
It is, however, possible that a submitted paper to Robotica is rejected but accepted with the ARM conference option. It will be published in the Conference Proceedings and will be included in the IEEE explore. It should be noted that all accepted papers for both choices must be presented in the 2022 IEEE International Conference on ARM.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Intelligent mechatronics, automation, control systems
- Bionic robotics, autonomous and evolutionary robotics
- Modelling of human sensory and motor systems
- Bionic robot navigation, task and motion planning
- Locomotion and manipulation in biological and robot systems
- Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and semi-autonomous systems
- Robotic systems modeling, optimization, simulation and experiments
- Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
- AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
- Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process
All papers must be submitted in PDF format prepared strictly following the IEEE PDF Requirements. The standard number of pages is 6 and the maximum page limit is 8 pages with extra payment for the two extra pages. All papers accepted by IEEE ICARM 2022 will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
- 31 March 2022: Full papers and organized session proposals
- 31 March 2022: Proposal for tutorials and workshops
- 30 April 2022: Notification of paper and session acceptance
- 30 May 2022: Submission of final papers in IEEE PDF format