ICARM 2024 MESSAGE
The IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ICARM) is the flagship conference of both IEEE-SMC TC on Bio-mechatronics and Bio-robotics Systems, and IEEE-RAS TC on Neuro- Robotics Systems. IEEE ARM has been awarded as the official A-Class conference by the Chinese Association of Automation. The conference will provide an international forum for researchers, educators, and engineers in general areas of mechatronics, robotics, automation, and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields.
Topics of Interest:
- Intelligent mechatronics, automation, control systems
- Bionic robotics, autonomous and evolutionary robotics
- Modelling of human sensory and motor systems
- Bionic robot navigation, task and motion planning
- Locomotion and manipulation in biological and robot systems
- Teleoperation, tele-robotics, haptics, and semi-autonomous systems
- Robotic systems modeling, optimization, simulation and experiments
- Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
- AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
- Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process
- Rehabilitation robot system, neuro-robotics, wearable robots
Authors are invited to submit original and unpublished papers of six pages with the possibility of two-extra pages at a fee. Submissions are in the IEEE conference template. Submission will be selected for either oral or poster presentation based on the reviews. Accepted and presented regular six-page paper submission. All papers will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
|29 February 2024:
|Full papers and organized session proposals.
|29 February 2024:
|Proposal for tutorials and workshops.
|30 April 2024:
|Notification of paper and session acceptance.
|31 May 2024:
|Submission of final papers in IEEE PDF format.
The IEEE Robotics and Automation Society is committed to advancing diversity in Robotics and Automation, and to promoting an inclusive and equitable culture that welcomes, engages, and rewards all who contribute to the field, without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.