News and Updates
|August 11, 2019|
Venue is updated.
The IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ICARM) is the flagship conference of both IEEE-SMC TC on Bio-mechatronics and Bio-robotics Systems, and IEEE-RAS TC on Neuro-Robotics Systems.
The ICARM 2020 will take place in the Shenzhen University (SZU), Shenzhen, China, from July 3rd to 6th, 2020. SZU is “The Special Economic Zone University, the Window University, the Experimental University” and Shenzhen，located at the north of Hong Kong，is an incubator for cutting-edge design, a rule-breaking tech hub, a bastion of next-gen urbanism, and a leading cultural capital. Besides a vibrant dining, arts and entertainment scene, Shenzhen is home to countless key attractions and a wide range of accommodations.
The conference will provide an international forum for researchers, educators, engineers in general areas of mechatronics, robotics, automation and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Intelligent mechatronics, automation, control systems
2. Bionic robotics, autonomous and evolutionary robotics
3. Modelling of human sensory and motor systems
4. Bionic robot navigation, task and motion planning
5. Locomotion and manipulation in biological and robot systems
6. Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and semi-autonomous systems
7. Robotic systems modeling, optimization, simulation and experiments
8. Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
9. AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
10. Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process
All papers must be submitted in PDF format prepared strictly following the IEEE PDF Requirements. The standard number of pages is 6 and the maximum page limit is 8 pages with extra payment for the two extra pages. All papers accepted by IEEE ICARM 2020 will be included in IEEE Xplore. High-quality papers will be invited to special issues on Recent Advances on Intelligent Robotics and Mechatronics of IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica (A Top Automation Journal in China) indexed in Web of Science subject to sufficient extensions.
Important Days and Deadlines:
|Full papers and organized session proposals|
Febuary 28, 2020
|Proposal for tutorials and workshops|
Febuary 28, 2020
|Notification of paper and session acceptance||April 20, 2020|
|Submission of final papers in IEEE PDF format||May 20, 2020|